Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Honor 7C – FRP Remove Android Oreo Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Honor 7C Specifications
Huawei Honor 7C was released in May 2018. Huawei Honor 7C comes with 3/4 GB ram and 32/64 GB ROM. The Huawei Honor 7C has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Huawei Honor 7C runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Honor 7C comes with a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 7C device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 7C. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Honor 7C:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Honor 7C:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Honor 7C
- Power ON your Huawei mobile
- Connect your Honor 7C to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Honor 7C
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Share.
- A menu appears to choose Gmail.
- Click on Add an email address & choose Hotmail.
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
- Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Finally, Restart your Honor 7C.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Honor 7C – FRP Remove Android Oreo Without Computer.