Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Honor 7A | Remove Google Account V8.0.0 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Honor 7A Specifications
Huawei Honor 7A released in April 2018. Huawei Honor 7A comes with 2/3 GB ram and 16/32 GB ROM. The Huawei Honor 7A has a 5.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Huawei Honor 7A runs on Octa-core 4×1.4 GHz & 4×1.1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Honor 7A comes with a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 7A device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 7A. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Honor 7A:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Honor 7A:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Honor 7A
- Power ON your Huawei mobile
- Connect your Honor 7A to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Honor 7A
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Share.
- A menu appears to choose Gmail.
- Click on Add an email address & choose Hotmail.
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
- Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Restart your Honor 7A & Go to the Settings page
- Setting ==> System ==> About phone
- Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options.
- Now Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock.
- Finally, Restart your Honor 7A.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Honor 7A | Remove Google Account V8.0.0.