Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Honor 7 Lite FRP Unlocked Gmail Honor NEM-L21 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Honor 7 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Honor 7 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Honor 7 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Honor 7 Lite device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Honor 7 Lite easily.
Honor 7 Lite Specifications:
The Honor 7 Lite released in April 2016. Honor 7 Lite comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Honor 7 Lite has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Honor 7 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 650 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 7 Lite comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 7 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 7 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Honor 7 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Honor 7 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Honor 7 Lite:
- Power ON your Honor mobile.
- Connect your Honor 7 Lite to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Honor 7 Lite
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Help & feedback >> About Switch access for android >> Share.
- The Youtube link >> 3 lines >> Assist.
- Now insert an SD card with Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow & QuickShortcutMaker APK
- Search for Files then choose Sandisk SD CARD.
- Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and don’t open it
- Install & Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Honor 7 Lite.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Honor 7 Lite FRP Unlocked Gmail Honor NEM-L21.