Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Honor 10 Lite | Unlock FRP Verification Android 9 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Honor 10 Lite Specifications:
Honor 10 Lite released in November 2018. Honor 10 Lite comes with 3/4/6 GB ram and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Honor 10 Lite has a 6.21 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Honor 10 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Hisilicon Kirin 710 chipset and powered by a 3400mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 10 Lite comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 24-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 10 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 10 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Honor 10 Lite:
- Power on your Honor 10 Lite and Connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Huawei Welcome screen and Tap on Emergency Call.
- Type this code: *#*#1357946#*#*
- A Settings page appears
- Now swipe with your finger from the left and tab on Setting Home.
- Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Restart your Honor 10 Lite.
- Now go to Settings ==> System ==> About phone
- Press 7 times on build number to enable developer mode.
- Go back You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options and enable OEM unlocking
- Go back again and tab on Reset ==> Factory Data Reset ==> Reset phone
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Honor 10 Lite | Unlock FRP Verification Android 9.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.