Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Hiya Zoom X Google Account Unlock Android 8.1.0 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Hiya Zoom X, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Hiya Zoom X is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Hiya Zoom X mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Hiya Zoom X device easily and smoothly.
How to Remove FRP Hiya Zoom X
- Power ON your Hiya Zoom X.
- Connect your Hiya Zoom X mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message then Type: youtube.com and send the message.
- Click on the link to open the Youtube app.
- In the Youtube Account ==> Setting ==> About ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Hiya Zoom X & you have successfully Bypass FRP Hiya Zoom X Google Account Unlock Android 8.1.0 Oreo.