Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Hisense U601S Google account Android 7 Remove FRP easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your HiSense U601S, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your HiSense U601S is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your HiSense U601S mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your HiSense U601S device easily and smoothly.
HiSense U601S Specifications
The HiSense U601S released in 2017. Hisense U601S comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The HiSense U601S has a 4.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 Pixels, HiSense U601S runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Spreadtrum SC7731G chipset, and powered by a 1500mAh removable battery. The HiSense U601S comes with a 2-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a Single Selfie Camera 0.3-megaPixel.
How to unlock FRP HiSense U601S
- Power ON your HiSense U601S.
- Connect your TECNO mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long press on Gmail.
- App Info==> App notifications ==> Additional settings in the app.
- 3 DOTS ==> Help and feedback ==> Search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android then click on Tap to go to Application settings.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Reboot your device & you have successfully Bypass FRP Hisense U601S Google account Android 7 Remove FRP.