Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Hisense U40 FRP Unlock Google Account without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Hisense U40, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Hisense U40 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Hisense U40 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Hisense U40 device easily and smoothly.
Hisense U40 Specifications
The Hisense U40 released in March 2020. Hisense U40 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Motorola Hisense U40 has a 5.70 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Motorola Hisense U40 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9832E chipset, and powered by a 2450mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Hisense U40 comes with a single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Hisense U40 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Hisense U40. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Hisense U40 easily.
How to unlock FRP Hisense U40
- Power ON your Hisense U40.
- Connect your Hisense U40 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Settings ==> Open
- Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Hisense U40.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Hisense U40 FRP Unlock Google Account without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.