Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP HiSense Infinity H30 Android 9 Pie Gmail lock 2021 NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your HiSense Infinity H30, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your HiSense Infinity H30 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your HiSense Infinity H30 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your HiSense Infinity H30 device easily and smoothly.
HiSense Infinity H30 Specifications
The HiSense Infinity H30 released in July 2019. HiSense Infinity H30 comes with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The HiSense Infinity H30 has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD Touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, HiSense Infinity H30 runs on Octa-core 4×1.6 GHz & 4×1.2 GHz MediaTek Helio P70 and powered by a 4530mAh non-removable battery. The HiSense Infinity H30 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your HiSense Infinity H30 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your HiSense Infinity H30. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your HiSense Infinity H30 easily.
How to Unlock FRP HiSense Infinity H30
- Power ON your HiSense Infinity H30.
- Connect your HiSense Infinity H30 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Help & feedback ==> First Results ==> Share
- Long tap on Gmail ==> App info ==> App notifications.
- Additional settings in the app ==> Add account.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern/PIN.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern/PIN you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP HiSense Infinity H30 Android 9 Pie Gmail lock 2021 NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.