Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Hisense Infinity E30 Lite Google Account Unlock Android 9 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite device easily and smoothly.
Hisense Infinity E30 Lite Specifications
The Hisense Infinity E30 Lite released in April 2020. Hisense Infinity E30 Lite comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Hisense Infinity E30 Lite has a 6.00 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Hisense Infinity E30 Lite runs on a Quad-Core 1.6 GHz Unisoc SC9863A and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Hisense Infinity E30 Lite comes with a Dual MAIN camera 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a Dual SELFIE Camera 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite easily.
How to unlock FRP Hisense Infinity E30 Lite
- Power ON your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite.
- Connect your Hisense mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long tap on Messages.
- App info ==> SMS app.
- Opening Links==> Youtube ==> Youtube logo.
- App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app ==> About.
- Youtube Terms of services==> Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Hisense Infinity E30 Lite & you have successfully Bypass FRP Hisense Infinity E30 Lite Google Account Unlock Android 9.