Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP HAIER I8 Android 7.0 Nougat Gmail lock remove FRP easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your HAIER I8, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your HAIER I8 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your HAIER I8 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your HAIER I8 device easily and smoothly.
HAIER I8 Specifications
The HAIER I8 released in December 2018. HAIER I8 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The HAIER I8 has a 5.7 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, HAIER I8 runs on an Octa-core 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 chipset and powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The HAIER I8 comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your HAIER I8 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your HAIER I8. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your HAIER I8 easily.
How to Unlock FRP HAIER I8
- Power ON your HAIER I8.
- Connect your iTel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message then Type: youtube.com and send the message.
- Click on the link to open the Youtube app.
- In the Youtube Account ==> Setting ==> About ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- In the Main menu click on the Setting.
- Then Choose Security.
- Click on Device administrators.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to the Setting page & tab on Apps.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Disable
- Find Google Play Services.
- Disable Google Play Services.
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Account == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Google Account address & confirm.
- Your Google account has added.
- Go back to Setting == >> Apps == >> Disabled
- Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your HAIER I8 & you have successfully Bypass FRP HAIER I8 Android 7.0 Nougat Gmail lock remove FRP.