Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Haier Alpha A1 – Remove FRP Android 8.1 Oreo by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Haier Alpha A1 Specifications:
Haier Alpha A1 released in May 2019. Haier Alpha A1 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Haier Alpha A1 has a 4.50 inches TFT Touchscreen Display with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Haier Alpha A1 runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6580 chipset, and powered by a 1700mAh non-removable battery. The Haier Alpha A1 comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How Bypass FRP Haier Alpha A1 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Haier Alpha A1 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Haier Alpha A1 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Haier Alpha A1 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Haier Alpha A1 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Haier Alpha A1 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Haier Alpha A1 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Haier Alpha A1 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Haier Alpha A1 – Remove FRP Android 8.1 Oreo.