Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google Pixel 4a Google lock account Unlock Android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Google Pixel 4a, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Google Pixel 4a is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Google Pixel 4a mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Google Pixel 4a device easily and smoothly.
Google Pixel 4a Specifications
The Google Pixel 4a released in August 2020. Google Pixel 4a comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Google Pixel 4a has a 5.81 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels, Google Pixel 4a runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G chipset, and powered by a 3140mAh non-removable battery. The Google Pixel 4a comes with a single MAIN Camera 12.2-megaPixel and 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Google Pixel 4a device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Google Pixel 4a. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Google Pixel 4a easily.
How to unlock FRP Google Pixel 4a
- Power ON your Google Pixel 4a.
- Connect your Google Pixel 4a to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language.
- Change the Language again to the last language.
- Now finish the setup wizard until the google account verification page.
- Click on the bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on the Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it.
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android then click on Tap to go to Application settings.
- Click on Settings then tap on Open.
- Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu==> Tutn ON Accessibility Menu.
- ALLOW ==> GOT IT==> Go back to Settings menu
- Apps & notifications ==> Apps Info ==> 3 Dots.
- Show system ==> Pixel Setup ==> Disable ==> FORCE STOP
- Go back to the Welcome Page. On the verification page click on the Accessibility icon then click on ASSISTANT.
- Tap on the keyboard then searches for Open settings.
- Apps & notifications ==> SEE ALL 25 APPS ==> Android Setup
- FORCE STOP ==> OK ==> Go back to welcome Page.
- Google Play services ==> Disable & Force stop ==> OK.
- Go back ==> SKIP ==> Dont Copy ==> Accessibility icon.
- ASSISTANT ==> Settings.
- Enable Google Play services ==> Back arrow.
- More ==> Accept ==> Skip.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google Pixel 4a Google lock account Unlock Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.