Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google Pixel 4 Android 10 FRP Unlock Gmail WITHOUT PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Google Pixel 4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Google Pixel 4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Google Pixel 4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Google Pixel 4 device easily and smoothly.
Google Pixel 4 Specifications
The Google Pixel 4 released in October 2019. Google Pixel 4 comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Google Pixel 4 has a 5.70 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 Pixels, Google Pixel 4 runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 chipset, and powered by a 2800mAh non-removable battery. The Google Pixel 4 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 16-megaPixel + 12.2-megaPixel and Dual SELFIE Camera 8-megaPixel + 8-megaPixel.
How to FRP Bypass Google Pixel 4
- Power ON your Google Pixel 4.
- Connect your Google Pixel 4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language.
- Change the Language again to the last language.
- Now finish the setup wizard until the google account verification page.
- Click on the bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on the Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it.
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback
- Search for Use Morse code ==> Share ==> Long tap on Gmail.
- App info ==> Permissions ==> Search Icon.
- Search for Settings ==> Open.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Pixel Imprint + PIN.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock.
- Click on Skip Then Restart your Google Pixel 4
- Finish the setup wizard, enter the pin code then finally click on Skip.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google Pixel 4 Android 10 FRP Unlock Gmail WITHOUT PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.