Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google Pixel 3 -bypass google lock Android 10 on pixel 3 without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Google Pixel 3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Google Pixel 3 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Google Pixel 3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Google Pixel 3 device easily and smoothly.
The Google Pixel 3 was released in October 2018. Google Pixel 3 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Google Pixel 3 has a 5.50 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 Pixels, Google Pixel 3 runs on Octa-core 4×2.5 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset, and is powered by a 2700mAh non-removable battery. The Google Pixel 3 comes with a 12.2-megaPixel MAIN Camera and Dual SELFIE Camera 8-megaPixel + 8-megaPixel.
How to FRP Bypass Google Pixel 3
- Power ON your Google Pixel 3.
- Connect your Google Pixel 3 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language.
- Change the Language again to the last language.
- Now finish the setup wizard until the google account verification page.
- Click on the bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it.
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback then click on the first results.
- Click the youtube video to open it in the youtube app.
- Tap on 3 dots then click on privacy & policy.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Settings ==> system ==> languages & input==> languages.
- Add a language ==> English==> move english to the top.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Now open Google chrome app.
- Search for Google find my device.
- Go to Find My Device Page.
- Sign In with your Google Account Email.
- Click on Locate ==> Connecting device ==> Secure Device.
- Now Click on Secure Device & set up a new password.
- Now, open your device with the password that you set up.
- Go to this link and Download & install Apex Launcher again:
- Factory reset your Google Pixel 3:
- Settings ==> system ==> Reset options==> Erase all data factory reset.
- Delete all data ==> Enter your PIN ==> Delete all data.