Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Z Flip via Combination ROM easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung Z Flip Combination ROM:
How to Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung Galaxy Z Flip:
Step 1: Enter Your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip to Download Mode:
- Power OFF your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
- Press & hold Together Volume Down Button+ Power Button.
- Release all keys Once the WARNING displayed.
- Then press the Volume up Key to Continue.
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Combination ROM.
Step 4: Connect your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Device to your Laptop.
Step 5: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 6: Unplug your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip from Laptop once the PASS message Displayed.
Step 7: Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared in the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Z Flip via Combination ROM.