Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Xcover Pro Via Combination ROM easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung Xcover Pro Specifications:
The Samsung Xcover Pro released in January 2020. Samsung Xcover Pro comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Samsung Xcover Pro has a 6.30 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 23400 pixels, Samsung Xcover Pro runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Exynos 9611, and powered by a 4050mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Xcover Pro comes with a Dual MAIN camera 25-megapixel + 8-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Xcover Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Xcover Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Xcover Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Xcover Pro device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Download ODIN Program: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
Samsung Xcover Pro Combination ROM:
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Xcover Pro easily.
How to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Xcover Pro:
Step 1: Enter your Samsung Xcover Pro to Download Mode:
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro
- Press & hold the Power button & Volume Up button at the same time for 8 seconds.
- Release Both Buttons then wait 10 Seconds to enter to Upload Mode.
- Now Press & hold the Power button + Bixby Button + Volume Down button for 4 seconds.
- When the device switch OFF Release the Volume Down button & hold the Power + Bixby + Volume Up.
- When the Samsung Logo appears, Release the Power button.
- Choose Reboot to Bootloader then press on the Power button to confirm.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro to your PC via the USB cable
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Xcover Pro Combination ROM.
Step 4: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 5: Unplug your Samsung Xcover Pro from Laptop once the PASS message Displayed.
Step 6: Power ON your Samsung Xcover Pro
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung Xcover Pro from HERE
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Xcover Pro Via Combination ROM.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.