Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Tab S6 Via Combination ROM easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
Download ODIN Program: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
Samsung Tab S6 Combination ROM
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Tab S6
Step 1: Enter your Samsung Tab S6 to Download Mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Down button at the same time.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 to your PC via the USB cable
- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed
- Then press the Volume up button to Continue.
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Tab S6 Combination ROM.
Step 4: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 5: Unplug your Samsung Tab S6 from your Laptop once the PASS message is Displayed.
Step 6: Power ON your Samsung Tab S6
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find the build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung Tab S6.
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Tab S6 Via Combination ROM.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.