Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung S10E Via Combination ROM easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung S10E Specifications:
Samsung S10E released in February 2019. Samsung S10E comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung S10E has a 5.80 inches Dynamic AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Samsung S10E runs on Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.31 GHz & 4×1.95 GHz Exynos 9820 Octa for EMEA OR Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.41 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 for USA & China, and powered by a 3100mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung S10E comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 10-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Download ODIN Program: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
Samsung S10E Combination ROM:
How to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung S10E:
Step 1: Enter your Samsung S10E to Download Mode:
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Press & hold the Power button & Volume Up button at the same time for 8 seconds.
- Release Both Buttons then wait 10 Seconds to enter to Upload Mode.
- Now Press & hold the Power button + Bixby Button + Volume Down button for 4 seconds.
- When the device switch OFF Release the Volume Down button & hold the Power + Bixby + Volume Up.
- When the Samsung Logo appears, Release the Power button.
- Choose Reboot to Bootloader then press on the Power button to confirm.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S10E to your PC via the USB cable
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung S10E Combination ROM.
Step 4: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 5: Unplug your Samsung S10E from Laptop once the PASS message Displayed.
Step 6: Power ON your Samsung S10E
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung S10E from HERE
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung S10E.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.