Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung S10 Lite Via Combination ROM easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung S10 Lite Specifications:
The Samsung S10 Lite released in January 2020. Samsung S10 Lite comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/512 GB ROM. The Samsung S10 Lite has a 6.70 inches Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung S10 Lite runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855, and powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung S10 Lite comes with a Triple camera 48-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S10 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S10 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S10 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S10 Lite device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Download ODIN Program: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
Samsung S10 Lite Combination ROM:
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung S10 Lite easily.
How to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung S10 Lite:
Step 1: Enter your Samsung S10 Lite to Download Mode:
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Press & hold the Power button & Volume Up button at the same time for 8 seconds.
- Release Both Buttons then wait 10 Seconds to enter to Upload Mode.
- Now Press & hold the Power button + Bixby Button + Volume Down button for 4 seconds.
- When the device switch OFF Release the Volume Down button & hold the Power + Bixby + Volume Up.
- When the Samsung Logo appears, Release the Power button.
- Choose Reboot to Bootloader then press on the Power button to confirm.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite to your PC via the USB cable
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung S10 Lite Combination ROM.
Step 4: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 5: Unplug your Samsung S10 Lite from Laptop once the PASS message Displayed.
Step 6: Power ON your Samsung S10 Lite
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung S10 Lite from HERE
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung S10 Lite Via Combination ROM.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.