Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Note 8 N950F easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung Note 8 N950F Combination ROM
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950F
Step 1: Enter Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950F to Download Mode:
- Power OFF your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950F.
- Press & hold Together Bixby Button+ Volume Down Button+ Power Button.
- Release all keys Once the WARNING is displayed.
- Then press the Volume up Key to Continue.
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950F Combination ROM.
Step 4: Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950F Device to your Laptop.
Step 5: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 6: Unplug your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950F from your Laptop once the PASS message is Displayed.
Step 7: Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950F
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find the build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950F
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Note 8 N950F.