Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G Via Combination ROM easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
Download ODIN Program: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G Combination ROM
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G
Step 1: Enter your Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G to Download Mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Down button at the same time.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G to your PC via the USB cable
- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed
- Then press the Volume up button to Continue.
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G Combination ROM.
Step 4: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 5: Unplug your Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G from your Laptop once the PASS message is Displayed.
Step 6: Power ON your Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find the build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G from HERE
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.