Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung J8 2018 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung J8 2018 Specifications
Samsung J8 2018 was released in May 2018. Samsung J8 2018 comes with 3/4 GB ram and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung J8 2018 has a 6.00 inches Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels, Samsung J8 2018 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450, and is powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung J8 2018 comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung J8 Device:
- Skip FRP Samsung J8 Google Account Bypass Android Pie Without PC
- Reset FRP Samsung J8 Google Lock Remove Without PC November 2020
- FRP Unlock Samsung J8 Google Lock Reset FRP Android 10
- Bypass FRP Samsung J8 2018 google Lock Android 9.0 Pie 100%
- Unlock FRP Samsung J8 /Bypass Google Lock Bypass Without SIM Damage
Download ODIN Program: Download
Samsung J8 2018 Combination ROM:
How to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung J8 2018
Step 1: Enter your Samsung J8 2018 to Download Mode:
- Power OFF your Samsung J8 2018.
- Press & hold Together Volume Down Key + Power Key.
- Release all keys Once the WARNING is displayed.
- Then press the Volume up Key to Continue.
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung J8 2018 Combination ROM.
Step 4: Connect your Samsung J8 2018 Device to your Laptop.
Step 5: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 6: Unplug your Samsung J8 2018 from your Laptop once the PASS message is Displayed.
Step 7: Power ON your Samsung J8 2018
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find the build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung J8 2018
That’s how you can Bypass the FRP Google Account Samsung J8 2018.