Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung J7 J700H easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung J7 J700H Combination ROM
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 J700H
Step 1: Enter Your Samsung Galaxy J7 J700H to Download Mode:
- Power OFF your Samsung Galaxy J7 J700H.
- Press & hold Together Home Button+ Volume Down Button+ Power Button.
- Release all keys Once the WARNING is displayed.
- Then press the Volume up Key to Continue.
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy J7 J700H Combination ROM.
Step 4: Connect your Samsung Galaxy J7 J700H Device to your Laptop.
Step 5: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 6: Unplug your Samsung Galaxy J7 J700H from your Laptop once the PASS message is Displayed.
Step 7: Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 J700H
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find the build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy J7 J700H
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung J7 J700H.