Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung J5 2016 J510GN easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung J5 2016 J510GN Combination ROM
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung J5 2016 Device:
- FRP Samsung Bypass J5 2016 SM-J510F Frp Unlock Gmail With PC
- FRP Lock Samsung J5 2016 bypass Gmail Account FRP Android 7
- FRP Unlock Samsung J5 2016 Bypass FRP Android 7 Nougat Binary
- Remove FRP Samsung J5 2016 SM J510F Gmail Bypass FRP Without pc
- Bypass FRP Samsung J5 2016 | REMOVE FRP ANDROID 7.1.1 Nougat
- Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung J5 2016 J510MN
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN
Step 1: Enter Your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN to Download Mode:
- Power OFF your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN.
- Press & hold Together Home Button+ Volume Down Button+ Power Button.
- Release all keys Once the WARNING is displayed.
- Then press the Volume up Key to Continue.
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN Combination ROM.
Step 4: Connect your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN Device to your Laptop.
Step 5: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 6: Unplug your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN from your Laptop once the PASS message is Displayed.
Step 7: Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find the build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung J5 2016 J510GN.