Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Grand Prime Plus easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung Grand Prime Plus Combination ROM
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung Grand Prime Plus Device:
- Delete FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus Youtube Update Problem Fix
- FRP Samsung bypass Grand Prime Plus Gmail lock Via Muslim ODIN
- Unlock FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus G532F TalkBack Not Working
- Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus – FRP Remove SM-G532F
- Bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus – FRP Bypass Android 6.0.1
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
Step 1: Enter Your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus to Download Mode:
- Power OFF your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus.
- Press & hold Together Home Button+ Volume Down Button+ Power Button.
- Release all keys Once the WARNING is displayed.
- Then press the Volume up Key to Continue.
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Combination ROM.
Step 4: Connect your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Device to your Laptop.
Step 5: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 6: Unplug your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus from your Laptop once the PASS message is Displayed.
Step 7: Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find the build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus.
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Grand Prime Plus.
Read more: Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung A8 2016