Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung A20 Via Combination ROM easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung A20 Specifications
Samsung A20 released in March 2019. Samsung A20 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A20 has a 6.40 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Samsung A20 runs on Octa-core 2×1.6 GHz & 6×1.35 GHz Exynos 7884 Octa, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A20 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Download ODIN Program: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
Samsung A20 Combination ROM:
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung A20 Device:
- Bypass Samsung A20 FRP Android 10 U9 Google Account FRP 2021
- FRP Samsung bypass Galaxy A20 Android 10 U9 FRP UNLOCK 2021
- FRP Samsung bypass A20 SM-A205F U9 Google Lock FRP Android 10
- FRP Bypass Samsung A20 Google account lock Samsung SM-A205
- Samsung A20 FRP 2020 Without PC Latest Security Bypass Gmail
- FRP Reset Samsung A20 Android 10 bypass gmail account lock NO PC
How to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung A20
Step 1: Enter your Samsung A20 to Download Mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A20
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release all buttons when you see Recovery Mode.
- Choose Reboot to Bootloader then press on the Power button to confirm.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A20 to your PC via the USB cable
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung A20 Combination ROM.
Step 4: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 5: Unplug your Samsung A20 from Laptop once the PASS message Displayed.
Step 6: Power ON your Samsung A20
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung A20 from HERE
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google account Samsung A20 Via Combination ROM.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.