Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Gionee P12 google account Unlock FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Gionee P12, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Gionee P12 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Gionee P12 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Gionee P12 device easily and smoothly.
Gionee P12 Specifications
The Gionee P12 released in November 2019. Gionee P12 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Gionee P12 has a 6.01 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Gionee P12 runs on Quad-core 1.8 GHz Mediatek MT6761 Helio A20 chipset and powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The Gionee P12 comes with a triple MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Gionee P12 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Gionee P12. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Gionee P12 easily.
How to Reset FRP Gionee P12
- Power ON your Gionee P12.
- Connect your Gionee mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- That’s it! Restart your Gionee P12 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Gionee P12 google account Unlock FRP Without PC.