Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Google FRP Lock Bypass 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Specifications
The Gionee Marathon M5 Lite was released in December 2015. Gionee Marathon M5 Lite comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Gionee Marathon M5 Lite has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Gionee Marathon M5 Lite runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6735 chipset, and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Gionee Marathon M5 Lite comes with a single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Gionee Marathon M5 Lite
- Turn ON your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite.
- Connect your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite to your Wi-Fi.
- On the Network page Swipe down from the bottom of the screen to open settings.
- Enable Developer Options on your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite.
- Settings ==>> About phone ==>> Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Advanced settings ==>> Developer options ==>> Enable OEM Unlock.
- Finally, Factory reset your Gionee Marathon M5 Lite:
- Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> Confirm restore.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Google FRP Lock Bypass 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.