Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Gionee F9 Without apk Remove FRP lock 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Gionee F9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Gionee F9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Gionee F9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Gionee F9 device easily and smoothly.
Gionee F9 Specifications
The Gionee F9 released in July 2017. Gionee F9 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Gionee F9 has a 5.71 inches HD+ LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Gionee F9 runs on Octa-core 1.65 GHz Unisoc SC9863 chipset and powered by a 3520mAh non-removable battery. The Gionee F9 comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Gionee F9 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Gionee F9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Gionee F9 easily.
How to Reset FRP Gionee F9
- Power ON your Gionee F9.
- Connect your Gionee mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- That’s it! Restart your Gionee F9 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Gionee F9 Without apk Remove FRP lock 2021.