Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Gionee F9 Plus Gmail account frp Unlock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Gionee F9 Plus Specifications
The Gionee F9 Plus was released in September 2019. Gionee F9 Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Gionee F9 Plus has a 6.26 inches HD+ LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Gionee F9 Plus runs on an Octa-core 1.65 GHz Unisoc SC9863 chipset and is powered by a 4050mAh non-removable battery. The Gionee F9 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Gionee F9 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Gionee F9 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP Gionee F9 Plus
- Power ON your Gionee F9 Plus.
- Connect your Gionee mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Now Enter the Pin code and click once on the Power Button.
- Hold the Not signed In, and Click on Advanced then tap on the Home app.
- Assist & voice input >> Settings Logo >> Search Logo.
- Search for Manage pending Searches.
- Then click on Search and search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Gionee F9 Plus & you have successfully Bypass FRP Gionee F9 Pro Gmail account frp Unlock.