Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Gionee F205 Pro Google account Unlock FRP without pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Gionee F205 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Gionee F205 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Gionee F205 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Gionee F205 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Gionee F205 Pro Specifications
The Gionee F205 Pro released in February 2019. Gionee F205 Pro comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Gionee F205 Pro has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels, Gionee F205 Pro runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6739WW chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Gionee F205 Pro comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Gionee F205 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Gionee F205 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Gionee F205 Pro easily.
How to Reset FRP Gionee F205 Pro
- Power ON your Gionee F205 Pro.
- Connect your Gionee mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_5_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_5_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Gionee F205 Pro & you have successfully Bypass FRP Gionee F205 Pro Google account Unlock FRP without pc.