Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Gionee F205 Android 7 Nougat Unlock Gmail Account Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Gionee F205 Specifications:
The Gionee F205 was released in January 2018. Gionee F205 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Gionee F205 has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Gionee F205 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6739 chipset, and is powered by a 2670mAh removable battery. The Gionee F205 comes with a single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a Single SELFIE 5-megapixel.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Gionee F205, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Gionee F205 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Gionee F205 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Gionee F205 device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Gionee F205
- Turn ON your Gionee F205.
- Connect your Gionee F205 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Get started with Voice Access == >> Change google app settings== >> Location.
- Google app Location settings == >> Delete your Location History == >> your Location History == >> SKIP
- Click on 3 Lines and choose to start driving.
- Click on the VOICE logo and Try saying Open Chrome.
- Search for Settings then click on About phone.
- Tab 7 times on Version to enable Developer options
- Factory reset your Gionee F205:
- More settings ==>> Backup & reset
- Restore Factory Settings ==>> Restore.
- Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Gionee F205 Android 7 Nougat Unlock Gmail Account.