Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP GFive Stark Google Lock Reset FRP Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your GFive Stark, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your GFive Stark is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your GFive Stark mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your GFive Stark device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your GFive Stark device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your GFive Stark. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your GFive Stark easily.
How to unlock FRP GFive Stark
- Power ON your GFive Stark.
- Connect your GFive Stark to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Youtube ==> app notifications
- Additionnal settings in the app ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your GFive Stark & That’s how you can FRP Bypass GFive Stark Google Lock Reset FRP Without Computer.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.