Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP FNB Conexis X1 Unlock Google Account FRP without PC easily by following some simple steps.
FNB Conexis X1 Specifications
The FNB Conexis X1 released in 2016. FNB Conexis X1 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The FNB Conexis X1 has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels, FNB Conexis X1 runs on Quad-core 1.30 GHz Qualcomm, and powered by a 2540mAh removable battery. The FNB Conexis X1 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your FNB Conexis X1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your FNB Conexis X1 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your FNB Conexis X1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your FNB Conexis X1 device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP FNB Conexis X1
- Power ON your FNB Conexis X1.
- Connect your FNB Conexis X1 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add another Network ==>> ASSIST ==>> A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your FNB Conexis X1 & That’s how you can Bypass FRP FNB Conexis X1 Unlock Google Account FRP without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.