Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP ERGO B502 Basic Gmail account lock FRP Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
ERGO B502 Basic Specifications:
The ERGO B502 Basic released in 2018. ERGO B502 Basic comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The ERGO B502 Basic has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels, ERGO B502 Basic runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6580M chipset, and powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The ERGO B502 Basic comes with a single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ERGO B502 Basic, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ERGO B502 Basic is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ERGO B502 Basic mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ERGO B502 Basic device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your ERGO B502 Basic easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Unlock FRP ERGO B502 Basic:
- Power ON your ERGO B502 Basic
- Connect your ERGO B502 Basic mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Russe.
- Complete the setup wizard >> Langue Logo >> Edit keyboard >> ADD KEYBOARD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it >> 3dots >> Help & feedback.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android >> Tap to go to application settings.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==> Security & location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn off Find My Device ==> Deactivate this device admin app.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your ERGO B502 Basic & You have successfully Bypass FRP ERGO B502 Basic Gmail account lock FRP Without Computer.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.