Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Doogee S68 Pro Android 9.0 Remove Google Lock easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Doogee S68 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Doogee S68 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Doogee S68 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Doogee S68 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Doogee S68 Pro Specifications
The Doogee S68 Pro released in November 2019. Doogee S68 Pro comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Doogee S68 Pro has a 6.60 inches FHD+LCD with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels, Doogee S68 Pro runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MTK6771 P70 chipset and powered by a 6300mAh non-removable battery. The Doogee S68 Pro comes with a Triple MAIN camera 21-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 8-megapixel and 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Doogee S68 Pro Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Doogee S68 Pro ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Doogee S68 Pro ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Gionee F10 Plus Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Doogee S68 Pro scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Doogee S68 Pro scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Doogee S68 Pro & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Doogee S68 Pro mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Doogee S68 Pro Android 9.0 Remove Google Lock.