Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Doogee N30 Google Lock Verification remove Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Doogee N30, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Doogee N30 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Doogee N30 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Doogee N30 device easily and smoothly.
Doogee N30 Specifications
The Doogee N30 was released in September 2020. Doogee N30 comes with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Doogee N30 has a 6.55 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Doogee N30 runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz MediaTek Helio A25 MT6762V and powered by a 4180mAh non-removable battery. The Doogee N30 comes with a quad MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Doogee N30 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Doogee N30. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Doogee N30 easily.
How to remove FRP Doogee N30
- Power ON your Doogee N30.
- Connect your Doogee N30 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long press on Gmail.
- App Info==> App notifications ==> Additional settings in the app.
- 3 DOTS ==> Help and feedback ==> Search bar.
- Search for use morse code ==> Play Video ==> 3 dots.
- Watch later ==> ACCEPT & CONTINUE ==> No thanks .
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Doogee N30 Google Lock Verification remove Without PC.