Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Doogee BL12000 Gmail account reset FRP Lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Doogee BL12000, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Doogee BL12000 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Doogee BL12000 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Doogee BL12000 device easily and smoothly.
Doogee BL12000 Specifications
The Doogee BL12000 released in November 2017. Doogee BL12000 comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Doogee BL12000 has a 6.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels, Doogee BL12000 runs on Octa-Core 4 x 2.5GHz & 4 x 1.6GHz ARM Mali-T880 MP2 and powered by a 12000mAh non-removable battery. The Doogee BL12000 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 13-megapixel and a Dual SELFIE Camera 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Doogee BL12000 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Doogee BL12000. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Doogee BL12000 easily.
How to Unlock FRP Doogee BL12000
- Power ON your Doogee BL12000.
- Connect your Doogee mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Doogee BL12000 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Doogee BL12000 Gmail account reset FRP Lock Without PC.