Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Cubot P30 – Remove FRP lock via SP Flash Tool by following some simple steps.
Cubot P30 Specifications:
The Cubot P30 released in Septembre 2019. Cubot P30 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Cubot P30 has 6.30 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Cubot P30 runs on Octa-core 4x 2.5 GHz & 4x 1.6 GHz MediaTek Helio P23 chipset, and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Cubot P30 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 20-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 8-megapixel and 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to FRP Cubot P30 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Cubot P30 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Cubot P30 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Cubot P30 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Cubot P30 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Cubot P30 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Cubot P30 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Cubot P30 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Cubot P30 – Remove FRP lock via SP Flash Tool.