Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Cubot KingKong Mini 2 Remove gmail Account Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Cubot KingKong Mini 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Cubot KingKong Mini 2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Cubot KingKong Mini 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Cubot KingKong Mini 2 device easily and smoothly.
Cubot KingKong Mini 2 Specifications
The Cubot KingKong Mini 2 was released in December 2020. Cubot KingKong Mini 2 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Cubot KingKong Mini 2 has a 4.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 540 x 1080 pixels, Cubot KingKong Mini 2 runs on a Quad-Core 2.0 GHz MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Cubot KingKong Mini 2 comes with a single main camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Cubot KingKong Mini 2 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Cubot KingKong Mini 2. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Cubot KingKong Mini 2 easily.
How to remove FRP Cubot KingKong Mini 2
- Power ON your Cubot KingKong Mini 2.
- Connect your Cubot KingKong Mini 2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Cubot KingKong Mini 2.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Cubot KingKong Mini 2 Remove gmail Account Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.