Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Cubot J5 – Unlock FRP Lock Android 9.0 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Cubot J5. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Cubot J5 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Cubot J5 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Cubot J5 device easily and smoothly.
Cubot J5 released in February 2019. Cubot J5 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Cubot J5 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Cubot J5 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 chipset and is powered by a 2800mAh non-removable battery. The Cubot J5 comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Cubot J5 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Cubot J5 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Cubot J5 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Gionee F10 Plus Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Cubot J5 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Cubot J5 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Cubot J5 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Cubot J5 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.