Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Coolpad Legacy Android 9 Pie FRP Unlock Gmail 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Coolpad Legacy, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Coolpad Legacy is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Coolpad Legacy mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Coolpad Legacy device easily and smoothly.
Coolpad Legacy Specifications
The Coolpad Legacy released in May 2019. Coolpad Legacy comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Coolpad Legacy has a 6.36 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Coolpad Legacy runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Coolpad Legacy comes with a dual MAIN Camera 16-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and a 13-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Coolpad Legacy device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you to add a Google Account to your Coolpad Legacy. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Coolpad Legacy easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP Coolpad Legacy
- Power ON your Coolpad Legacy.
- Connect your Coolpad mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code.
- Enter the pin code then click on OK.
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Right then clicks on the setting logo.
- Then click on More settings
- click on Android Setup
- Then choose the Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on the In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker & pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it.
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- Security & location ==> device admin apps ==> Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- See all apps ==> Google Play Services ==> Disable Google Play Services.
- Now go back & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it again.
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- Setting ==> User & accounts ==> add account
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> See all apps.
- Find Google Play Services then Enable.
- That’s it! Restart your Coolpad Legacy & you have successfully Bypass FRP Coolpad Legacy Android 9 Pie FRP Unlock Gmail 2021.