Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Coolpad Cool 10 Google account FRP Lock android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Coolpad Cool 10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Coolpad Cool 10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Coolpad Cool 10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Coolpad Cool 10 device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Coolpad Cool 10 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Coolpad Cool 10. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Coolpad Cool 10 easily.
How to unlock FRP Coolpad Cool 10
- Power ON your Coolpad Cool 10.
- Connect your Coolpad Cool 10 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call==> Emergency information ==> Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo ==> Name ==> Image Logo ==> Choose an image.
- 3 lines ==> Long tap on Photos ==> Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon ==> search for Chrome ==> Open.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager V9.0.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager V9.0 and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Coolpad Cool 10 and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Coolpad Cool 10 Google account FRP Lock android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.