Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Condor Griffe T4 Google lock remove Via FRP File easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Condor Griffe T4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Condor Griffe T4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Condor Griffe T4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Condor Griffe T4 device easily and smoothly.
Condor Griffe T4 Specifications
The Condor Griffe T4 released in July 2017. Condor Griffe T4 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Condor Griffe T4 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Condor Griffe T4 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6580 chipset, and powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The Condor Griffe T4 comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How remove FRP Condor Griffe T4 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Condor Griffe T4 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Condor Griffe T4 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Condor Griffe T4 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Condor Griffe T4 info format.txt.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing them with the Condor Griffe T4 info format.txt value.
- Begin Address: 0x4FA0000
- Format Length: 0x100000
9. Once you finish clicking on Start.
10. Turn off your Condor Griffe T4 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Condor Griffe T4 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
11. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Condor Griffe T4 Google lock remove Via FRP File.