Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus Google Account Lock NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus easily.
Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus Specifications:
The Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus released in November 2017. Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus has a 5.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset and powered by a 2900mAh non-removable battery. The Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to FRP Unlock Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus:
- Power ON your Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus
- Connect your Cloudfone mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Account then choose Settings.
- Click on About
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus & You have successfully Bypass FRP Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus Google Account Lock NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.