Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris X5 – Remove Google Account Android 7.1.2 Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
BQ Aquaris X5 Specifications:
BQ Aquaris X5 released in 2015. BQ Aquaris X5 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The BQ Aquaris X5 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, BQ Aquaris X5 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916T Snapdragon 412 chipset, and powered by a 2900mAh removable battery. The BQ Aquaris X5 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris X5:
- Power ON your BQ Aquaris X5
- Connect your BQ mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 25 seconds to Turn ON TalkBack
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- Click any link on the description.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this topic to download Apex Launcher APK & FRP
- Install Apex Launcher & open it
- Go to Setting
- Then security.
- Click on Device administrators.
- Uncheck Find My Device.
- Tab on Deactivate this Device administrator.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & click on Show system.
- Now find Google Account Manager and tab on Disable.
- Find Google Play Services and tab on Disable.
- Now install bypass FRP apk.
- Return to Setting, accounts, and tab on add account.
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- The Gmail account added successfully.
- Go back to Setting, apps, and Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your BQ Aquaris X5 & complete the setup process.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris X5 – Remove Google Account Android 7.1.2.