Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris X2 Pro | Remove FRP Android 8.1 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
BQ Aquaris X2 Pro Specifications:
BQ Aquaris X2 Pro released in May 2018. BQ Aquaris X2 Pro comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The BQ Aquaris X2 Pro has a 5.65 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, BQ Aquaris X2 Pro runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset, and powered by a 3100mAh Non-removable battery. The BQ Aquaris X2 Pro comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris X2 Pro:
- Power ON your BQ Aquaris X2 Pro
- Connect your BQ mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- Click any link on the description.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your BQ Aquaris X2 Pro.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris X2 Pro | Remove FRP Android 8.1 Oreo.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.