Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris X2 Pro | Remove FRP Android 8.1 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your BQ Aquaris X2 Pro. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your BQ Aquaris X2 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your BQ Aquaris X2 Pro mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your BQ Aquaris X2 Pro device easily and smoothly.
BQ Aquaris X2 Pro was released in May 2018. BQ Aquaris X2 Pro comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The BQ Aquaris X2 Pro has a 5.65 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. BQ Aquaris X2 Pro runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset and is powered by a 3100mAh non-removable battery. The BQ Aquaris X2 Pro comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris X2 Pro
- Power ON your BQ Aquaris X2 Pro
- Connect your BQ mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- Click any link on the description.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download the FRPBypass app: https://tinyurl.com/2z8cm54d
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in