Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris X Android 8.0 Oreo Frp Lock easily by following some simple steps.
What is Google FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your BQ Aquaris X, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your BQ Aquaris X is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your BQ Aquaris X mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your BQ Aquaris X device easily and smoothly.
BQ Aquaris X Specifications
BQ Aquaris X was released in April 2017. BQ Aquaris X comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The BQ Aquaris X has a 5.20 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. BQ Aquaris X runs on an Octa-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 chipset and is powered by a 3100mAh removable battery. The BQ Aquaris X comes with a 16-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris X
- Power ON your BQ Aquaris X
- Connect your BQ mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- Click any link on the description.
- A Google chrome Welcome page opens.
- Go to this topic to download Apex Launcher APK & FRP APK
- Install Apex Launcher & open it
- Go to Setting
- Then security.
- Click on Device administrators.
- Uncheck Find My Device.
- Tab on Deactivate this Device administrator.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & click on Show system.
- Now find Google Account Manager and tap on Disable.
- Find Google Play Services and tap on Disable.
- Now install bypass FRP apk.
- Return to Setting, accounts, and tab on add account.
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- The Gmail account was added successfully.
- Go back to Setting, apps, and Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your BQ Aquaris X & complete the setup process.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris X | Android 8.0 Oreo Frp Lock.
Read more: Download Miracle Eagle Eye 2.27A Without BOX