Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris V Plus | Remove FRP Without PC/OTG easily by following some simple steps.
BQ Aquaris V Plus released in September 2017. BQ Aquaris V Plus comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The BQ Aquaris V Plus has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, BQ Aquaris V Plus runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset, and powered by a 3400mAh Non-removable battery. The BQ Aquaris V Plus comes with a Single MAIN Camera 12-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP BQ Aquaris V Plus
- Power ON your BQ Aquaris V Plus
- Connect your BQ mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- Click any link on the description.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your BQ Aquaris V Plus.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.